WOT vs Virginia- No Pili

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOT vs Virginia- No Pili

HC Gottlieb and squad have a quick turnaround from the Hawaii game and play the Virginia Cavaliers, coached by former WOT Tina Thompson. Don’t have access to the game but it looks like Pili is not starting nor is she on the box score. Anyone have any insight here?

Watching from Sling (ACCN is somehow tied to ESPN). Everyone playing pretty well. Akunwafo had a good stretch, Caldwell not shooting well from outside but getting rebounds, taking charges, and handling the ball well. Marshall, Reed, and Sanders duplicating their impressive performance from the Hawaii game.
    announcers didn’t have any insight into Pili dressed in sweats.
    SC90s
    Sophomore
    Last edited by SC90s; 11-14-2021, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Oh my, Rayah got a breakaway steal and tried to dunk and got close but for now she shouldn’t try in the second half when she’s a bit fatigued.

Reed and Marshall have the speed to blow by multiple defenders. Just a matter of time before Gottlieb designs some plays to take advantage of this.
      SC90s
      Sophomore
      Last edited by SC90s; 11-14-2021, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Rayah Marshall is pretty damn good

Comment

Caldwell 2-10. 3-16 in our first two games. We’re going to need shooters at some point this season. 4-15 as a team behind the arc today. That won’t cut it in PAC-12 play. Hopefully Pili is ok.

Comment

Everyone was a bit off today with outside shooting. Even Sanders was a bit off. First away game so I would expect jitters from everyone. This is the second game in. No need to be so critical this early imo . I have come to the conclusion that Caldwell is just going to be Caldwell. She just can’t shoot or create for her teammates
            ​​​​​​. must find a work around…

Comment

Caldwell brings some things to the table but the concern is does she understand her own limitations? We won’t beat many teams with her taking double figure shot attempts. She’s eating up a lot of minutes for so little to show in the stat column. Some of her minutes need to be distributed to get our bench more involved. It’s a long season and we will deal with adversities and need to develop our depth and I see a lot more potential in those kids plus Muira when she’s healthy.

Comment

Is Miura injured?

Comment

Originally posted by USChris View Post
                  Is Miura injured?
                  Yep

Comment

Working...
                  X