Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alissa Pili in the transfer portal

https://twitter.com/MatthewWalter96/...gXmbYEIPjOM09Q

I believe this is the same source that broke the J. Jenkins transferring news. CLG has her work cut out for her with half the roster left for next season and one (verbal) commitment coming in.

I don’t remember this happening to any of the last few coaching staffs, but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by MarshallGradSC; 03-14-2022, 09:50 AM.

Under Mark Trakh 5 transferred out in his second year. Jatavia Tapley, Margarette EFfa, Valerie Higgins, Asiah Jones, Jillian Archer. Valerie Higgins transferred when he got there.

Comment

Jillian Archer back in the portal. Could be coming home from Georgetown

Comment

Originally posted by Trojanjunkee View Post
        Under Mark Trakh 5 transferred out in his second year. Jatavia Tapley, Margarette EFfa, Valerie Higgins, Asiah Jones, Jillian Archer. Valerie Higgins transferred when he got there.
        Great point Trojanjunkee. Not recalling being as concerned of the transfers when Mark Trakh & staff came in since: 1) MT was seen as a bit of a step up after CCD and 2) a few of those transfers were graduate transfers and were not our go-to/all Conference players (e.g. Mazyck, Simon, and to an extent he managed to keep the Moore sisters before the younger grad transferred to UO). On the surface, this university and administration seems to offer more for players, especially program stars like Jenkins, to stay. What am I missing?

Comment

MarshallGradSC that’s what I was saying on earlier post. Now with NIL availability and USC being as prominent as it is, if they really wanted to keep Jordy, they would of found a way. I don’t think it’s a toxic environment. I think it’s a connection issue and LG wanting to build around RAyah. I really do. Other wise they would of let her go. Maybe Jordy wants to win now, which in my opinion they could of but….. The coaches have to have a connection and belief in their players and as good as Jordy was maybe the coaching staff felt building around RAyah was the better move with the system she wants in place.

Comment

Working...
          X